Amiratul Umaira.❤
Follow Dashboard
You.
Friday, June 21, 2013 | 0Superstar (s)!


Aqqqqqila!

Hi! Yes, this lovely post is for you. :) Firstly, I can't express my feelings okay if Umai tak suka or tak nak or tak boleh dgn satu keadaan tu. Okay babe, I started to 'less' care, 'less' talk to you. It's not because Umai dah langsung tak nak ambil kisah pasal sis, it's just... You know, the expression you've been feeling too right now kan. I'm pretty sure, you understand me well sis. :) SPM nak dkt, a couple of months je tinggal, then you'll graduate school, and bla bla bla....

Setiap kali if kawan kawan lah tanya pasal sis, the most I would answer is maybe mcm 'Ah, aku tak tahu lah.' I won't tell them much about you pun. Hahahaha! I just don't like, faham kenapa kan. And, you're special! Sis mcm one role model to me, mcm contoh utk Umai ikut. Kita dah tak rapat, and yeah Umai banyak tak tak tahu pasal cerita cerita sis dah skrg. :( Awh that's so sad kan. Hua, tahun ni sis last tau. So, I wish you the best. Hahahaha asal Umai tulis pasal sis ni pun Umai tak tahu asal. Mcm pelik... Hahaha!
..................
..................
..................

Ok bye.
I love you sis.


Older Post | Newer Post
Miss Shortyy!❤



Amiratul Umaira.


Diary About Site Loves